GUYS, WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN?

I love Steve Harvey's Book "Act Like a Lady, But Think Like A Man" and would recommend both genders reading it.

In the first chapter he states: 3 essential rules of what drives a man: who is his (his title), what he does (how he got that title), and how much he makes (the reward he receives for his efforts).

All three of these items need to be in sync for a man to feel he has fulfilled his destiny of being a man. These 3 resources are what gives the man the ability to be the provider & protector of his family, anything less, and he doesn't feel like a man.

Do you agree with Steve Harvey?
  • No
  • Yes
  • I enjoy living without a purpose
    Vote C

25

Most Helpful Girl