Will I ever hear from him again? or should I let it go?

I hooked up with this guy a couple days ago and I really liked him. He was the most affectionate person I ever hooked up with. He almost acted like a boyfriend would act after sex. Holding my hand, kissing my forehead and cuddling. This may be a little TMI but he even kissed me on the lips after I went down on him... twice. He also walked me to my car and kissed me on the lips when we said goodbye and he told me he would text me. It's been almost 2 days and I haven't even heard anything from him. I did send a casual " how's it going" text but there has been no reply. The other thing I should mention is he shared some details about his life that people you're just hooking up with wouldn't do. Such as what he does for a living and he even talked about his parents a little. I'm really confused... we had a great time and now I'm not sure if I'll even hear from him again. Did I do something wrong?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ever consindered the possibility that he might be sick, and can't respond to the messages? wait a couple of days!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds to me like a one night stand. He's just using you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Two days I'm afraid isn't a long time in guy world - Could be that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes