Shy guys :Is it easier for you if the girl gives you her number if after talking regularly you are scared to make the move?

So you like a girl, is it best that she makes move if your too shy or in a position where you can't.

Tomorrow i am. gonna give guy i been talking to my number.

He stares, is extra friendly an courteous around me. I am so attracted to him an want him to know its ok to be shy.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely it is almost always better with us shy guys, because our social skills, at least around women suck, most times we have no idea a woman likes us even if it is obvious to everyone else! And even if we do we usually have no idea how to go about it. It takes so much pressure off us if you make the move! Often times if you want anything to happen at all with a shy guy you will need to make the move!

1|0
    0|0
    • Hey that's good to know. Guess i gotta try then :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• i guess for a shy guy is better to ALWAYS make the first move till he opens up!

1|2
    0|0
  • lol i´d be happy to have the number but not sure if i´d call... i just wouldn´t know what to say :P so if you want to be really brave, ask for his number and call/text him fist ^^

0|0
    1|0
    • Lol he could text but he's not like really super shy he needs the go ahead i think as he don't know i like him. Lol so you wouldn't call, are u single

• Show All
    • XD yeah not much of a choice :/ tanks.

• Yeah :) believe in yourself :)

• if he is shy, yes the girl should make the move. we are too shy to do it and if a girl pushes anything its a huge confidence booster

1|0
    0|0
    • Aw ok cool to know :)

• If the guy thinks that it makes him less of a man , u r gonna have problems with that. if not , then U making the first step is just like heaven...:)

1|0
    0|0
    • I was thinking that but its equal rights an times are different so should be ok lol

• ya it should be ok , i am not a shy guy and if a girl makes the first move it would be okay...

• True i will try. thanks

• Last time a girl gave me her number she rejected me.. well. I prefer to ask for her number, shy or not.

0|0
    1|0
    • She gave number then rejected you? What

• Show All
    • thank you lol

• No problem

• I'd be infinitely flattered if a woman gave me her number or asked for mine.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok that's great

• Show All
    • Even thoigh weve spoke a bit an he's mde convo with me? :/ maybe i shouldn't lol

• Well just ask for his number. Tell him you'd love to hang out sometime and you want to stay in touch. I don't think a guy could argue with that.

• Gimme dat ### 😋😋😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, you should make the first move ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • He should consider himself lucky. As a shy guy I'd be happy if a girl took that initiative. I'm trying to change my ways though.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am shy but he is more shy. Trying to be brave just hope he steps up if he's interested

• I'm sure he will, Goodluck.

• Thanks a lot :D

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes