Shy guys :Is it easier for you if the girl gives you her number if after talking regularly you are scared to make the move?

So you like a girl, is it best that she makes move if your too shy or in a position where you can't.

Tomorrow i am. gonna give guy i been talking to my number.

He stares, is extra friendly an courteous around me. I am so attracted to him an want him to know its ok to be shy.

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely it is almost always better with us shy guys, because our social skills, at least around women suck, most times we have no idea a woman likes us even if it is obvious to everyone else! And even if we do we usually have no idea how to go about it. It takes so much pressure off us if you make the move! Often times if you want anything to happen at all with a shy guy you will need to make the move!

• Hey that's good to know. Guess i gotta try then :)