He confuses me. What does he really want or mean. Please help. Serious answers?

He does the sweetest things to make me feel special and reassure me. We're going to be 5 years together in about 12 days. He tells me he's done looking, I'm the one, he fought so hard to for me, therefore he deserves me. He really wants me to move in with him. We talk about marriage, kids, moving in and so on. But 3 days ago we went out to dinner with my cousins, one of my guy cousins asked my boyfriend "So, when are you guys going to get married?". I looked at my bf and he nodded his head "no" with half a grin on his face. I went "along" with it and said nope not till we're 40.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• What it could have been is that he did not want to get your family involved at the moment. A cousin of mine is like this at the moment. He does not want to tell his parents nor mine that he will proposing soon to his girlfriend because he does not want the drama of the entire family. He may say to his family that he loves but there's a huge difference between saying you love someone and actually getting married. Marriage is a huge commitment not just emotionally but financially as well. Think of it this way, if you wanted to make a big decision, would you rather keep it between only a few people who can assist and execute said decision quickly, or get many people involved who may cause problems with executing your decision?

Most Helpful Girl

• He loves you and is glad to have you and probably does wasn't to get married, but maybe not now. Or he could have just said that because he's around friends.

• None of his friends were around, it was just my cousins. The thing is though, when he tells His cousins about me he's telling them he's seriously in love with me and all that stuff.