If a guy was teasing you, and enjoying it, what does it mean?

It was offensive teasing, not harmless.

I could hear him yelling something I don't know what I chose to ignore it.

What's his deal? Was he just pissed I gave him no attention in front of his buddy?

He was using his poor buddy as a tool to get my attention, purposely whacking him and what not, I felt bad for the guy

Clearly, he doesn't respect his buddy either

55

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• he's an asshole and you're an easy target. probably have low social status, won't stand up for yourself and no one to defend you

• ALL of the above is true for me, but does low social status means he thinks I'm not smart? Because I'm really smart