If a guy was teasing you, and enjoying it, what does it mean?

It was offensive teasing, not harmless.

I could hear him yelling something I don't know what I chose to ignore it.

What's his deal? Was he just pissed I gave him no attention in front of his buddy?

He was using his poor buddy as a tool to get my attention, purposely whacking him and what not, I felt bad for the guy

Clearly, he doesn't respect his buddy either

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• he's an asshole and you're an easy target. probably have low social status, won't stand up for yourself and no one to defend you

0|0
    0|0
    • ALL of the above is true for me, but does low social status means he thinks I'm not smart? Because I'm really smart

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Its something only you can do if you feel its gud to stay away from him then that's gud for u because u chose it else u can give him a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • he is an ass... only answer.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree.

But what was he trying to get from this seriously

• Show All
    • Okay, will do

• He was probably trying to get some encouragement from his friend. If his friend isn't an ass, he'll just lose the friend.

• it means your an easy mark

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, it depends on what he says. What kind of things has he been saying to you?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• He as yet another ass unfortionatly. Some guys like that tough macho bully kind and just continue to make it clear you don't approve of his behavior so he can go find someone who does

0|0
    0|0
  • it means that he's a FUCKING ASSHOLE.
    omg, get the hell away from him!
    i'd love to know what kind of asshole makes a girl think that when a guy treats her wrong, then he actually likes her.

0|0
    0|0
  • boys tug on the braids of the girls they like

1|0
    0|0
    • We're a little too old for that lol

• Show All
    • not at all

i tug on boy "braids" too

• John, it's a form of flirting at our age haha. As long as you're not hurting them or being annoying about it

• Don't pay any attention to him cause he's a jerk

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes