Does my ex want me back?

My exbf who I completely adore; we broke up two years ago because of bad timing. We haven't talked since last year and now he's having a hard time with girls. Out of nowhere he started texting me and we've talked everyday and hung out. He says he wants to be friends but he keeps telling me about the girls he's been meeting. so I'm confused and reading between the lines of why he's texting me. Why is he randomly texting me and does he miss me?

179

Most Helpful Guy

• You're the one driving yourself insane... trust me Im going through the same thing with my ex. If he can't come out and say he wants you back, then you need to cut all ties and move on, after all its not right for him to tell you about other girls, its hurtful and insensitive. Dont let yourself be abuse or used on any level.

Most Helpful Girl

• girl if he said he wants to be friends then you know what , fuck him let him struggle shit like i had this before in my life and yeah im young but like still it seems like you miss him and you want him to kinda say he misses you too... but no if he says he wants to be friends and he's talking about having trouble with girls... yeah for sure he doesn't miss you at all his not thinking about you or even thinking of getting back with you... not in the mean way ofcourse because his dam to leave you thats forsure because thinking like that will drive you crazy and to me you dont need that but its nice that he trusts you and that he can talk you about girls and maybe other stuff but still its a no no to me in the end he will forget about you and will never talk to you because his with some woman I don't know really but thats what i think so leave him alone let him find a way to do it on his own.