Approaching a guy?

What would be the best way to approach a guy that you find attractive?

I am considering talking to his friend and seeing how old he is...

Or talking to his friend or him saying that I am intrigued to find out more about you/him.

I do not know either of these guys. These guys are regulars at my gym. Yes I know the gym is not a place to pick guys up but I find this guy very attractive. I been at this gym for 7 or 8 years and this is the first time this has happened to me in the gym environment. I have a tendency of finally asking the guy out and being too slow. Meaning by the time I work up the courage they just started dating a guy and I find out they were also attracted to me. Just bad timing on my part.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Go up and ask him a question.

"What do you like about this gym? "
    "What are your goal today? "

Do you lift? You could ask him to spot you. Or advice on how to lift, proper technique, etc

Smile and be friendly at all time. If he attractive to you, he will give you signal.

• What kind of signal would this be?

• Signal that he is interested in you. Smiling, flirting/teasing, body language, etc You know it immediately if there any chemistry.

Most Helpful Girl

• Smile and say hi.