Why does my exbf wanna be just fuck buddies not just friends with me?

He obv broke up with me but weve talked on and off after we broke up it was kinda of we both agreed to end the relationship but mostly him. he says hejust wants to have sex when i just wanna be friends why doesn't he wanna just bemy friend?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess he liked the sex he had with you when you were together!

• Yea i know that but he can have sex with other girls. why can't he just remain friends with me we were friends before we got togtheer

Most Helpful Girl

• He's self-absorbed and he still wants to benefit from what you had to offer without owing you anything grand, romantic, and serious. It's best for you to decline his sleazy offer... it's just going to intensify your heartache.

• I did end it and he got mad and blocked my number and blocked me on all social media.

• No one “fucked up my life” you’re just getting annoying trying to continue your delusion no matter how much TRUTH I tell you to try and push you in the right direction. If you don’t really give a shit what I say then you wouldn’t have spent the past hour of your life encouraging a dialogue with me -_- YOU are the one who is trying to attack me because I’m not adding onto your silly little delusion that you are meaningful to someone who requested you act like a sex object then block you when you refused wtf
      Actually no sweetie, the guys in my life have respected me more than to treat me the way your ex is treating you. I don’t have to know him for these things to be true. If you’ll only take advice from people who know him then what was your point of this post? Jeeeez, no wonder he dumped you, you’re unbearable

• Don't b*tch at me and get a nasty, condescending attitude with me when I'm the only person here who cared enough about your pathetic situation to spend time trying to help your stupid ass.