When did you guys first look at/think about girls in a sexual way? And at what age did you start masturbating?

Question is pretty much in the title. This is strictly for research purposes, and no I'm not kidding. The more specific the better. Thanks.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought about girls a lot since seven but it wasn't really sexual until 13. I started masturbating that age too. I touched my dick a lot but I eventually realized if i rubbed the underside and fantasize a lot i can get it to ejaculate. that was a wild discovery...

• Yeah, very wild... life changing!

• WOW THANKSS. Answering this questions was totally worth it now :) Hope your mysterious research goes well

• MHOs must mean a lot to you. No problem.