When did you guys first look at/think about girls in a sexual way? And at what age did you start masturbating?

Question is pretty much in the title. This is strictly for research purposes, and no I'm not kidding. The more specific the better. Thanks.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought about girls a lot since seven but it wasn't really sexual until 13. I started masturbating that age too. I touched my dick a lot but I eventually realized if i rubbed the underside and fantasize a lot i can get it to ejaculate. that was a wild discovery...

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, very wild... life changing!

• Show All
    • WOW THANKSS. Answering this questions was totally worth it now :) Hope your mysterious research goes well

• MHOs must mean a lot to you. No problem.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I started to think about girls mostly starting at 8, but didn't start masterbating until 10

1|1
    0|0
  • Fourteen, It started at a school dance

1|0
    0|0
  • At 11 I started looking at girls, and I started masturbating at 12. If you want really specific details, it was to my older sister's busty friend. I took a picture of her into the shower and whacked away for five minutes until I exploded all over the shower curtain. My mom walked in while I was cleaning up the mess. She just gave me this look, and walked away.

1|2
    0|0
    • Not the type of specifics I was asking for, but good to know...

• When about 9y I masterbate first time and that's was the time I start look woman boobs in magazenes. But sexual thoughts about girls begun at age ~14. What is that reseach about?

1|0
    0|0
    • Nothing to concern yourself over. And thanks.

• Show All
    • I'm the one that gets to ask questions around here. :p

• So you know I lie haha

• Starting masturbating at 8.

I don't know what constitutes thinking about girls in a 'sexual way'. I remember jerking it to girls in my classes when I was about 15.

Never felt horniness and the desire to touch a women in front of me until 22.

1|0
    0|0
    • How did you figure out about masturbation?

• I don't know. I got and erection and just started touching it and figured it out. I don't remember a learning process to it, it was just easy.

• Interesting...

What Girls Said 3

• Probably around 11 or 12. I remember having this tingly itch that just wouldn't go away. It was almost a tiny buzzing sensation, since it was just barely inside by the little spot that felt good when I touched it, I gently rubbed to get the tingling to go away. It actually made me tingle more! Then I brushed across my clit and felt like I got a shock, so I sort of had to rub there too. I kept rubbing thinking it would go away, then the most amazing feeling I had up until then overcame me and seemed to go on forever! I actually thought that I'd broke something, I hopped out of bed turned the light on to look and see if I broke myself, then checked to see if I peed, bed was dry. I sure was wet down there though, I'd been damp before but never wet like this so that was new to me too. I laid there wondering what had just happened, then I figured it out, this was that amazing thing I'd heard girls whispering about a couple of times! I didn't know what it was, but I knew I had to have more! = }

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was 4 years old, my parents caught me humping a stuffed dinosaur. For as long as I can remember, I was a horny little shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Middle school or younger I would think

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes