Getting a friend with benefits through an online dating site?

If a girl who you had somewhat of a long conversation with on a dating website, agreed to a friends with benefits relationship, how long and often would you communicate through off-site phone texting before actually meeting up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would meet the person in a public place and talk with them there about normal stuff. Then if it were to progress go for it. Who needs lots of texting its friends with benefits no need to know about the day there having :).

0|0
    0|0
    • That's my problem, this guy updates me on everything he does and has been for the past week. I've got to know more than enough for a friends with benefit relationship and would have met up last weekend but he was actually busy/decided not to meet. He texts me much more than I text him.
      I'm confused.

• Show All
    • I can read body language better than text language, that's why I wanted to meet just for coffee. I just want sex, but I only have sex with people I can have somewhat of a conversation with and I'm attracted to outside of sex. Talking online was enough to make me happy about my other requirements. He was the one who suggested a "physical relationship without commitment". Unless I got that part wrong. The longer he takes the less likely I'll ever meet him.

• Plenty of willing guys I can imagine :) good luck with him haha bit of an annoying situation

Most Helpful Girl

• Ill say like a month cause you dont really know him you can't trust him rightaway

0|0
    1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• The type of guy you'll get as a "fuck buddy" through a dating site. Wow. Just, be careful, OK? This is typically how rape stories and worse begin. I'm sure you'd have no problem finding a willing fuckbuddy who's already in your pool of acquaintances. For some guys, that is the ultimate relationship. Emphasis on the word, "some".

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as you are careful and meet in a public place and don't give out too much information about yourself then there should be no problem meeting when ever you want, as long as you are safe

0|0
    0|0
  • It might be good n which dating site are you talking about 😶

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes