What does it mean when an Ex boyfriend says, "You rocked my world and you'll always have a special place in my heart"?

We've been friends for a good year now, but this particular conversation included some feelings and reminiscing. I was a little surprised to say the least.. We were together for 2 years and engaged. I think he got a serious case of cold feet, but It's been over 4 years since he dumped me, so I don't get why he's coming out with this.
Updates:
I should add that this was followed by a lot of flirting, we don't live in the same state so wanting a booty call is unlikey and him "wishing things were different"

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it means exactly what he said... you rocked his world and you'll always have a place in his heart *facepalm*

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess he's just trying to let you know that he doesn't want any hard feelings? And probably missing the sex lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• It means what it means literally, he's just letting you know that even though he has moved on your still special to him in a way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Exactly that
    Your always gonna matter to him even if y'all are broken up
    Simple as that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes