Guys, what are some turn ons?

What are the things that make you guys just die inside.. makes you squirm and wiggle... I wanna know!!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends. There's all kinds of turn ons. When I see a girl at the store, and she has her hair up in a high pony tail, like your profil pic, that makes me smile. Now if she's in my house kinda turn on...

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay.. tell me more! lol

• Show All
    • My hair is ALWAYS up in a bun or something.. lol

• Awesome. Yeah when your hair is up, I can see your face better and your eyes better. Your beauty isn't hiding behind your hair.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I would say when a girl touches you. It is always so hot when she acts like she accidentally touched you, even though you can tell it was on purpose. A pretty face is also a huge turn on. If you stare at her face she doesn't know that you think she is hot.

4|0
    0|0
    • That's interesting. I thought a guy would stare at my face because their was something on it. But hey, at least it's not my boobs or my butt lol

• I depends on whether you're referring to just general, random situations, or in the bedroom?

2|0
    0|0
    • Just in general

• Oh, well in that case, a tight, athletic butt will always catch my attention. My fiance knows I love her ass, so she will occasionally drop things on "accident", just because she knows I'll have to readjust my jeans afterwards.

• hahha weren't you said in one of my questions that you're religious?

very horny for a religious fellow aren't you? noticed a couple of your questions round here :-P

2|0
    0|0
    • A fellow is considered a man. The asker is not a man. The asker is a woman.

• @Chrisbigman

There is being smart, Then there is being a smart-arse. you're tredding on a thin line mate xD

• What? How can I be a smart-arse? I'm just making sure you don't make the same mistake next time, by recognizing your mistake this time. By the way, I think it's "treading on thin ice", not "tredding on a thin line". Although, I suppose you could be treading on a thin line.

• Someone who is caring, knows what they want from life, and of course is attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Getting my neck kiss, a girl making eye contact, cuddling with girl

1|0
    0|0
  • When she bends over... slaps her buttock and says giddy-up partner!

Actually that has never happened to me but it sounds like fun... shwing!

0|0
    1|0
  • girl with cool ass, big boobs and with beatiful face. so sexy shape and shaved pussy while fucking...

0|0
    3|0
  • boobs, ass, fit bod with curves, nice legs... did I say boobs?

1|0
    0|0
  • ... when you think she's an English girl and suddenly she starts speaking french... does it for me every time... so squirm and wiggly

0|0
    0|0
  • when she really want´s it and agressively comes to get it :D

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has a cute face, long hair, nice legs and a nice butt

0|0
    0|0
  • A smooth shaven pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, JessTheMess of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Any touching below the belt is a turn on.

Or seriously this female friend of mine sucks her finger and it's hot.

Could you help me out pls? It might actually help you with your question given what she's been doing: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1370383-is-this-flirty-female-friend-into-me-am-i-into-her-why-do-i

0|0
    0|0
  • When she gets seductive towards him and even rubs his downtown area while kissing him. That would make my knees buckle easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • The main visceral reaction is a boner, obviously visual stimuli will do it but there's something about her whispering naughty things in my ear, it's like... yeah, we definitely gon do that! lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • If she has a sexy face and nice ass.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes