Am I reading the signs correctly?

So I really like this guy and today neither of us could bring ourselves to hang up the phone and we chatted for 3 hours... He was telling me all about his family and friends and trying to make me laugh and impress me. Does he like me or am I just reading the signs wrong? Can you answer the poll and give your opinion? Many thanks.
  • He likes you
  • He doesn't like you

12

Most Helpful Guy

• IF you managed to chat on the phone for 3 (THREE?) hours: means he is comfortable talking to you at the very least. I have no idea what other signs there would be, though. Maybe he just wanted to have a chat.

The most I could manage was 30 minutes of speed talking over the phone. Three hours? Jesus christ...