My friends with benefits likes me?

I have a friends with benefits of 9 months. And we were talking (you may have read this in another post) and he said he liked his beer gross and salty. I thought it would make for a great sexual joke so I replied with "you know.. I'm kinda gross and salty". Then he replied, "You know something... You're right." My question, do you think he took it as a sexual joke, or do you think he was implying that he likes me? I meant it sexually, and I think he got the joke. But I don't know, sometimes I think differently so your opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • It was obviously a sexual joke.
  • Maybe he likes you.
  • Both.
    Vote C

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think it strange to have a friends with benefits without there being some level of affection, so I wouldn't read too much into him liking you.