Why do guys tell their friends details about their sex lives?

I'm really curious. Do you know of guys who do it? Do you tell? Does it matter whether she's your girlfriend, a friend, or a stranger?

414

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't honestly say that I really do that. I mean, it may occasionally come up, like, "Oh, we had somewhat of an intimate evening yesterday," if someone asks, but I never go into specifics.

I don't think it's really any of my friend's business, and it's incredibly disrespectful to whomever I happen to be dating at that time. I don't think my fiance would be too appreciative if I told all my guy friends what positions she likes, and how vocal she may or not not be during orgasm, for example.

I just have way too much respect for my partner to go around blabbing personal, intimate details about our sex life.

• Do you think guys who talk about what their girlfriends do in bed don't respect them?

• I wouldn't say they don't respect them, necessarily. I would say that is disrespectful, though, from my point of view.

Other people have their own opinions on what is respectful, and what isn't. I can only offer my own opinion on the matter.