Do guys dislike rich girls?

Because they assume she's spoiled.

I was once sitting with this guy and he wasn't talking to me much, he was just staring at my uneaten pizza in a blatantly obvious way while talking to my friend.

Did he hate me or something
I think he was judging me for wasting it, he was just staring at the uneaten pizza while everyone was munching away on their pizza it made me so uncomfortable

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey may have been more interested in your friend than in you. I don't know that guys dislike rich girls, heck, most guys wouldn't know you were rich unless you flaunted it.

He may have been hungry and that was why he was staring at your pizza.

My only problem with rich girls is more often than not they are snobby witches with a capital B. I don't like bitchy girls, nor do most guys, regardless of how much money they do or don't have.

• Okay this is going to sound really weird, but I was so surprised this may actually be true.

I looked good that day, but maybe he just connected with her more because I come across as a little snooty.

He was the first one to wish her for something... I wonder if he does like her

Most Helpful Girl

• give me nine hundred dollars and I'll tell you