Why did my GUY friend send this pic of himself to me?

One of my good guy friends was sending pics of himself to me to show the growth rate of his beard, and the second pic was him shirtless (six pack abs) and he said " sorry for the shirtless pic" so my question is do you think he sent that pic to me on purpose or he just didn't give it a second thought... Just wondering... and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It was on purpose. There no accidents when people send a pic with parts of their clothes off. lol. He is interested in you and he is seeing if you might be interested in him by responding to his pic, in a very passive manner. You instincts were right. You must trust the force.

6|0
    0|0
    • Haha thanks! Well his test failed then lol poor guy. I do find him very attractive, but I like him as a person even more.

• Show All
    • Maybe there will be a spark by the time were 40... lol I'm sure many pics in the future

• Sweet. Thank you for the MHO. And thank you to everyone liked my comment. Your awesome Lioness!!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• LOL RIGHT!
    SURE he was SORRY lol
    He was sorry for being not sorry LOL

4|0
    0|0
  • He thinks your hot and likes you that's why I mean you're hot and plus you look sexy with glasses which can be a fetish for many guys a lot of times we have a urge to cum on her glasses lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • OMG LMAO really? well thank goodness I always carry intense eye glass cleaner ;)

• Yes really haha ;) and that's a good thing you do carry that lol.

• It could easily be both. Just assume he sent it absent mindedly for now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both possibilities are possible...

0|0
    1|0
  • I honestly accidentally send a female friend a shirtless pic before. Honestly it happens sometimes. Or maybe he wanted a compliment?

0|0
    0|0
    • No he meant to send it to me he was just sorry it was shirtless photo haha

• He wanted you to see it and think of him sexually most likely. It could have been an accident but I doubt it

5|1
    0|0
    • You mean like a FWB?

• Show All
    • He might want it. He might be trying to gauge your interest to see if you have any physical attraction to him

• Well if that's the case then he prob felt rejected cuz I didn't even respond to the fact he was shirtless.

• He sent it on purpose. Silly bitch of a man.

2|1
    2|0
    • You think he wanted me to say something like Ego stroke?

• Show All
    • It's never too late! How am I holding conversations? This is not supposed to be happening. I have to go. Bye. ^_^

• Haha I appreciate your comments... night!

What Girls Said 5

• He sent it on purpose. If he didn't give it a second thought he wouldn't have apologized.

4|0
    0|0
    • That makes sense, but he is kinda odd so nothing surprises me lol

• Well, he could be legitimate about not meaning to send it or he was showing off his abs to you. I wouldn't look too much into it unless he does something similar again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's just say... HE'S NOT SORRY!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • He sent it on purpose

0|0
    0|0
    • Why you think that?

• Well i guess he's into you and just wanted to show off... who does that? Someone who is into you

• Lol sureeeeee he was sorry

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes