Why did my GUY friend send this pic of himself to me?

One of my good guy friends was sending pics of himself to me to show the growth rate of his beard, and the second pic was him shirtless (six pack abs) and he said " sorry for the shirtless pic" so my question is do you think he sent that pic to me on purpose or he just didn't give it a second thought... Just wondering... and why?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• It was on purpose. There no accidents when people send a pic with parts of their clothes off. lol. He is interested in you and he is seeing if you might be interested in him by responding to his pic, in a very passive manner. You instincts were right. You must trust the force.

• Haha thanks! Well his test failed then lol poor guy. I do find him very attractive, but I like him as a person even more.

• Maybe there will be a spark by the time were 40... lol I'm sure many pics in the future

• Sweet. Thank you for the MHO. And thank you to everyone liked my comment. Your awesome Lioness!!!