Why does he ignore me sometimes but still stare at me during practice and today he bumped into a little in the hall at school?

Exactly what I asked above:PPP

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd guess he's crushing on you but is too nervous to interact with you. Or maybe he has a crush on you but doesn't like you enough to do anything about it (trust me, it can happen). Either way, he most likely has a crush on you. Do what you want with that information.

Most Helpful Girl

• A fine example of subtle flirting.

• I personally don't think that's intentional flirting. Maybe I'm just not clever enough to do that.

• You're not clever enough. One does not simply just stare at someone and then bump into them in the hallway.