Guys, do you care if a girl has bad teeth?

If she's pretty but has bad teeth, not horrible, do you mind?
Updates:
When I say bad teeth I DO NOT MEAN YELLOW I just mean a little crooked but not awful

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am either really attracted by the teeth or detracted because of it. I love really nice teeth - but not the perfect ones at all that one sees in magazines. I like a couple of crooked ones, and really like those little "fangs" on the right and left side. SO cute. Two really big wide beautiful teeth right in front is so nice. Good teeth are very important. I am not going to get near kissing a girl with bad ones. She must make a daily effort to care for them and floss as well. That is a deal-breaker. And if I am really turned on by a girl's teeth, I like to slowly lick them while we kiss!

2|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the severity of it. If they look too bad, they consider it a deal-breaker. If they are just slightly crooked, they won't mind.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• I don't mind it wouldn't be a deal breaker with me. Nobody is perfect. We all have imperfections. What gives me the right to judge if I am not perfect myself.

2|1
    0|0
  • Teeth are the first thing most guys are attracted to. They may say tits and ass but it's there smile and teeth. And of course not fat.
    Fat with bad teeth? Shoot yourself

2|0
    2|0
  • Mine ain't the best so it would be a little hypocritical of me to hate somone because of this I went out with a shila who only had a few left and they were pretty well fckd it didn't bother me I still thought she was the prettiest thing ever walked the earth. Love is blind m8.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say this vaiers from guy to guy. Personally i would only mind if the front teeth where crooked a bit, the rest not so much. Besides braces on a pretty girl is a plus in my eyes. It's like putting smart guy/girl glasses on a smoking hot model.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it's unnoticeable nah. If it is quite obvious it can be a turn off. My ex has some really bad teeth but I tolerated it since the rest of her was attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crooked is no big deal. Lol. I have crooked teeth. I do wanna get braces though. But if they are nasty cavity yellow smokers teeth then no way. So gross!

0|0
    0|0
  • I had really crooked teeth. But I got dates and married no problem. Then I made quite a bit of money and put like $30k into a set of crowns. It looks great now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I care. I'd like a girl to have nice teeth. Its a turnoff if they're crooked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that much of a big deal for me... Unless her teeth are bad from crack use, or bad hygiene.

1|1
    0|0
  • Slightly crooked but all there... that's fine... missing teeth and fuzz not so much!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah absolutely not. Discolored is much worse than slightly crooked. Unless it's extremely crooked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the severity, and reasons. If it's a genetic trait that caused a double-jaw line so she has what people would consider bad teeth it's not her fault so I wouldn't hold it against her. If she snacks on sugary foods, or intentionally ruins her teeth it shows a bit of an issue with her personality that might be harmful to her in other ways so it would be smart to stay away from her...

TL:DR Version: If it's something she couldn't help then no. I would not mind, and she shouldn't feel bad about it either. Teeth are like fingerprints. No one is going to have perfect teeth, and no one should be expected to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely depends on how bad it is. Meth mouth = no
    a few crooked teeth, meh thats fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's really bad, then that would be... not good. If it's just minor, then I'm alright with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deal breaker. Been there, done that, won an Easter chocolate.

0|0
    1|0
  • She can't be missing teeth or smelly breathe. Apart from that, I'm fine with it

0|0
    0|0
  • If she takes care of it n brush it properly, then I have no problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I think teeth are very important. Or at least they are to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind if they are a bit. Normal teeth are awesome. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend wears braces and I'm perfectly fine with it.. As long as its clean

0|0
    0|0
  • yea i ain't going on a date with shrek

1|2
    6|0
  • Nope not if they're a normal shade at least ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • i don care
    i love soul
    no metter teeth

2|0
    0|0
  • I find it endearing. As long as she is hygienic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fucking gross. Teeth is so important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, sometimes they even look cute

1|0
    0|0
  • not a big deal as long as their not dirty..

0|0
    0|0
  • How bad are you talking about?

0|0
    0|0
    • Just not perfectly straight, bad enough to need braces but not really noticeable

• Thats fine to me.

• well yaaa who wants to see a horror movie in live?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a deal breaker to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• crooked teeth is a huge turn off for me.
    maybe that's just me, because when i was somewhere around 10, i was wearing braces for a couple of months and now my teeth are perfectly straight.
    however, i always look at someone's smile and it can be really distracting if they have crooked teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean not quite straight or black and rotting?
    O. o

If the first one then I doubt anyone would mind...
    If she's missing half her teeth... then I bet everyone would mind...

0|1
    0|0
  • Many degrees of bad teeth.
    I don't mind crooked but ones missing and brown and black, that's a no no! Same probably goes for guys!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think bad teeth are SUCH a turn off but I know this girl with bad teeth but she's so beautiful that no one thinks about it

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a small gap between my two front teeth--never got braces. I'm pretty sure both my boyfriends found/find it endearing haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look at Mick Jagger's daughter...& she's a Revlon model.

1|0
    0|0
  • for me it would really be distracting and i don't know if i would be able to deal with it to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately they do. Most of them. I had a tooth cyst when I was 11 and they had to remove a few front teeth with it. I have a partial to wear as implants won't work with my gums... I'm still single. Hadn't had any interest...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes