Guys, do you care if a girl has bad teeth?

If she's pretty but has bad teeth, not horrible, do you mind?
When I say bad teeth I DO NOT MEAN YELLOW I just mean a little crooked but not awful

1035

Most Helpful Guy

• I am either really attracted by the teeth or detracted because of it. I love really nice teeth - but not the perfect ones at all that one sees in magazines. I like a couple of crooked ones, and really like those little "fangs" on the right and left side. SO cute. Two really big wide beautiful teeth right in front is so nice. Good teeth are very important. I am not going to get near kissing a girl with bad ones. She must make a daily effort to care for them and floss as well. That is a deal-breaker. And if I am really turned on by a girl's teeth, I like to slowly lick them while we kiss!

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the severity of it. If they look too bad, they consider it a deal-breaker. If they are just slightly crooked, they won't mind.