Why does my friend love to start fights?

I am seriously not going to hang out with him anymore! He always wants to start fights with guys, and it's even worse when he's drunk. He embarrassed me already tonight because he purposely was talking loud about a girl to her boyfriend, and the boy friend called him a "pussy", and then he pushed him, and a horrible physical fight ensued. Like what is the point? He was so happy afterwards, and I kept expressing to him how it's disgusting, and not impressive, and he embarrassed me!

It's utterly unimpressive, and disgusting, but he thinks it's so "cool", and he does this crap all the time. So why? It's not like he even has a nice body, or he's the "mancho man" type with huge muscles and tall or something. Because he's actually skinny, and doesn't have muscle, so I wouldn't even pick fights if I were him.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a victim of a brain defect known as douchitis. His prefrontal is severely underdeveloped which results in compulsive behaviors of the douche variety. Most young males suffering from douchitis become less douchey by age 24, although depending on the severity of the condition, he may continue to be a douche until his early 40's before being clubbed to death by a police officer's nightstick.