Why does my friend love to start fights?

I am seriously not going to hang out with him anymore! He always wants to start fights with guys, and it's even worse when he's drunk. He embarrassed me already tonight because he purposely was talking loud about a girl to her boyfriend, and the boy friend called him a "pussy", and then he pushed him, and a horrible physical fight ensued. Like what is the point? He was so happy afterwards, and I kept expressing to him how it's disgusting, and not impressive, and he embarrassed me!

It's utterly unimpressive, and disgusting, but he thinks it's so "cool", and he does this crap all the time. So why? It's not like he even has a nice body, or he's the "mancho man" type with huge muscles and tall or something. Because he's actually skinny, and doesn't have muscle, so I wouldn't even pick fights if I were him.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a victim of a brain defect known as douchitis. His prefrontal is severely underdeveloped which results in compulsive behaviors of the douche variety. Most young males suffering from douchitis become less douchey by age 24, although depending on the severity of the condition, he may continue to be a douche until his early 40's before being clubbed to death by a police officer's nightstick.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I don't mean to piss anyone off but is he short? Like shorter than average? Because if so I'd say it's napoleon complex. Those are the guys that I have always seen get in fights at parties when they're drunk.

0|0
    0|0
    • He's average height. He's definitely not big at all, so I don't even know why he would pick fights, but it's even worse when he's drunk, but he's constantly fucking with people to provoke a physical fight, and I don't get it? I don't get why he wants to fight with innocent people who don't even know him? Makes no sense to me! And it's disgusting. He still might have the napoleon complex lol. Thanks for commenting!

• Show All
    • Yeah, that is so fucked up! I'm sorry that happened to you. Nobody should try and fuck with people or fight people for no reason, like do what you have to do if you are attacked, and you have no other choice but to fight that person, but if you are just purposely starting fights with people who you don't even know, then that is just utterly disgusting, and immature.

• I did what I could not to fight back because I liked the place and didn't want to get kicked out too. I just stamped my hand on his head once or twice to keep him from getting me within his punching range.

• This guy is strangely violent... he is awfully bad news!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say you need to get out of this one. There's possible criminal potential with him

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, that is why I am not friends with him anymore! The place we were at took down my license plate number, and they were going to call the cops. I could have gotten in trouble because of his ridiculous, immature, disgusting antic. Him and the guy were so close to me, that they both hit me in the hip, and my hip hurt for like two hours, so he could have seriously injured me as well. He's compulsive, and doesn't think of others, very selfish obviously, because I could have gotten in so much trouble or been in the hospital because of their brutal fight. It makes me sick, but thank you for commenting.

• he's got ego and mental issues.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes