If I we're in the same class and I start a conversation with you and invite you to study with me would you take that as flirting?

And what's with all these ;) and ;P emojis. Never met a man using it so much.
He's 23. How do I know if he's making a move? I don't want to lead him on and I don't want to go with it.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the chick. If I think she is attractive, I'll think it's my chance to flirt with her. If not, then I'll stick to business of just studying.

• He asked for my number before I invited him to study with me now texts me before or in between classes and asks what I'm doing and now sends more of those emoticons. He also added me on his Facebook.

• He likes you.

• Based on what? Like which one stood out?

Most Helpful Girl

• If a male classmate were to ask me to study i would have mixed feelings about it, it also depends if its just going to be us two, where at, and how hard the class is lol like does he really need a study buddy or a another type of buddy.. Nonetheless i would say yes if someone were to ask me to study with them :)

• I guess it's different if it's a guy asking but i still won't be sure