Is it normal that 14-15 year old guys don't want a girlfriend/wife in the future?

So the other day I was at my friend's house, and his mum was like, "Finish up your rice or else your wife will have a lot of pimples." (It's a common Asian nagging thing/myth. Not true though, just to get the kids to finish up their food.) And my friend was just like: "Who wants a wife? They'll nag you and don't let you play computer games." He also listed a couple more reasons.

I was laughing while he said that though.
But I'm just wondering, do most teenager guys think that way or is my friend just immature (he probably is).

23

Most Helpful Guy

• As a teenager boy I thought of that too and most boys of teenage thinks that way. Its normal and believe me after a while you would come to thing of having a girlfriend and wife. Our age affects our thinking and liking. Just like when are you a little boy you are very picky about the pen you write but after a couple of years it does not matter which pen you buy, all pen seems the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes that´s normal ! What happened to the older generations! in their youth you were a couple after one kiss! And that happened late. Now a days kids of 13 want sex already.. it really freaks me out! It is VERY normal, but because you dont see it anymore that often it looks weird.