Is it normal that 14-15 year old guys don't want a girlfriend/wife in the future?

So the other day I was at my friend's house, and his mum was like, "Finish up your rice or else your wife will have a lot of pimples." (It's a common Asian nagging thing/myth. Not true though, just to get the kids to finish up their food.) And my friend was just like: "Who wants a wife? They'll nag you and don't let you play computer games." He also listed a couple more reasons.

I was laughing while he said that though.
But I'm just wondering, do most teenager guys think that way or is my friend just immature (he probably is).

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As a teenager boy I thought of that too and most boys of teenage thinks that way. Its normal and believe me after a while you would come to thing of having a girlfriend and wife. Our age affects our thinking and liking. Just like when are you a little boy you are very picky about the pen you write but after a couple of years it does not matter which pen you buy, all pen seems the same.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes that´s normal ! What happened to the older generations! in their youth you were a couple after one kiss! And that happened late. Now a days kids of 13 want sex already.. it really freaks me out! It is VERY normal, but because you dont see it anymore that often it looks weird.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• My best friend (east Asian), who is 30 this year, he still think this way! LOL

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes