Do guys snuggle with close female friends?

Has anyone ever had a friendship with a girl where you are close enough that you snuggle platonically? Or could it possibly mean that there is something more there?

I'm currently stuck in a situation where a close friend of mine has been sleeping in my room for about the past week. He will run his fingers down my spine, rub my shoulders, rub my lower back, play with my arms, and sometimes hands. We have always had a weird chemistry but we've always just been friends. He's definitely a flirt and has made comments about dating me or kissing me but it has always been in a joking manner to get some type of reaction out of me. These sleepovers have really thrown me off, they are not sexual in any nature, just loving and intimate. He has never been this physically close with me before. We have grown a lot closer but I can't tell if it's in a romantic manner or friendship manner.

So, my issue is that I can't tell if he is comfortable enough with me as friends that he chooses to snuggle with me or if it means there is something there.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't know. I can't think from a perspective where he wasn't attracted to you sexually by doing those things. That really is beyond my comprehension. I have zero data but I'm gonna say that at least 97% of guys do not just like to snuggle with their female friends with zero romantic feelings.