Acidental flashing?

i was wondering if other guys do this. make it look like a accident as they expose them selfs to a group of women.. say on the beach getting changed and letting your towel drop by acciedent, so your seen?
and girls do you ever see through the accident?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I know they do. My boyfriend always used to walk out in a towel when my mother was around. My boyfriend is a complete airhead but I love him for it. His towel would sort of, flap in the wrong direction sometimes and my mother would get a glimpse of it LOL I've never told him this because he would be so horrified, but I at least said that his towel wearing made my mother uncomfortable and he hasn't done that since.