Acidental flashing?

i was wondering if other guys do this. make it look like a accident as they expose them selfs to a group of women.. say on the beach getting changed and letting your towel drop by acciedent, so your seen?
and girls do you ever see through the accident?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I know they do. My boyfriend always used to walk out in a towel when my mother was around. My boyfriend is a complete airhead but I love him for it. His towel would sort of, flap in the wrong direction sometimes and my mother would get a glimpse of it LOL I've never told him this because he would be so horrified, but I at least said that his towel wearing made my mother uncomfortable and he hasn't done that since.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Oooh that's hot, and badass, and I like the idea.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't to it to ladies because that's ungentlemanly but if one of my mates comes over on the weekend and I'm still wearing my dressing gown sometimes I'll just sit down and let the snake have a slither just to gross them out.

If I get a "for fuck sake put some bloody pants on!" Then it was all worthwhile hahaha!

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait why are you changing on the beach in the first place, other than that that sound like fun i might try that some day?

0|0
    0|0
  • The Women know what you did, its not a turn on for them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes