Can a grown man admit when he feeling something strong?

It crazy how this dude that I like a lot and he always busy but comes quietly through a lot of stuff that he going through. I had told him that I'm going away and he found a way to make something happen when you least expect. When I told him that he wanted to leave him. He finally admitted that he loves me and wants to build a better future for us. Don't me wrong is that a little weird cause most guys don't do this. Can a grown man admit when he feeling some type of way?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Aman is still a human. Men have feelings too.

Society has taught men to keep their feeling inside no matter what the feeling is.

For example when I was a kid everytime I cried or got excited my dad/mum and family told me to 'be a man! Stop crying ' etc etc the whole world tells men to keep their emotions inside

• I understand but they love hiding stuff to protect their egos. But I believe if a chick is worthy to them, you don't act a fool.

• True. But what if they have a child of their own but telling the girl they like to wait so they can a child of their own than what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some can , some do. and some dont mean what they say.. I am in a position where i am in love with a guy , i haven't told him yet. but he has just been kinda doing the minimal like texting me , we will hang out on his terms, yada yada yada,,,,, but last night i told him that i am going home for a couple weeks to visit and he asks me why i am going. I just told him it was just simply to visit. and that i wanted to talk to him at least before i left. he says ya of course, whats up , when... i told him Thursday i want him to think about it,,, alll of he asked me what i was doing and i knew he was going to tell me to come over. so i told him i was busy and dismissed him. he replied with a sad face. i told you that because sometimes i dont think men realize how much they care about someone until they think there about to lose them. and we aren't even together... It is not weird. if he sticks to what he says i am happy for u..:) good luck