I thought we were all good but he won't respond to my text?

This sounds trivial, I know. But let me explain and then give me answers.

I thought this guy liked me. I kissed him, he seemed to react positive (other than a shocked expression). All is good. I have a messenger app that tells when someone was last on it and if they have seen your texts. I don't mind if he is on vacation or anything but I noticed he has been online multiple times and yet hasn't seen my text (It was only one text, nothing bad). I will not text him again but do you think he is avoiding reading it or am I overreacting?

Do be nice. I am not allowing anonymous for personal reasons.
  • Avoiding you
  • Overreacting
  • Need more information (what do you need?)
    Vote C
  • Unsure
    Vote D
*We have known each other for years.
Well this brings me down.

11

Most Helpful Guy