Are you attracted to every girl you consider pretty or gorgeous?

So I've been wondering if you are attracted to every girl that you consider pretty, cute or beautiful? if not then pls explain why :)
in an example if a guy is on good terms with the girl and finds her pretty is he automatically attracted to her? :)

331

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all, I quite often see a women who is undeniably beautiful, but because of the way they are carrying themselves, in a way so she looks angry, or very full of herself, or just cold and unapproachable it puts me off and I just can't find her attractive.

Conversely if I see a woman who might not be stunningly beautiful but she has a nice smile and looks as though she is friendly and fun she is way more attractive to me.

In short, a smile is sexy!