Are you attracted to every girl you consider pretty or gorgeous?

So I've been wondering if you are attracted to every girl that you consider pretty, cute or beautiful? if not then pls explain why :)
Updates:
in an example if a guy is on good terms with the girl and finds her pretty is he automatically attracted to her? :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all, I quite often see a women who is undeniably beautiful, but because of the way they are carrying themselves, in a way so she looks angry, or very full of herself, or just cold and unapproachable it puts me off and I just can't find her attractive.

Conversely if I see a woman who might not be stunningly beautiful but she has a nice smile and looks as though she is friendly and fun she is way more attractive to me.

In short, a smile is sexy!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• A pretty girl, by definition, is one that I would be attracted to. If I didn't find her attractive, then I wouldn't consider her "pretty".

That doesn't mean I'd want to automatically date her, though. It takes a lot more than a good body for me to be interested in a girl.

1|1
    0|0
  • Being attracted to someone and wanting to date someone are two completely different things. I might be attracted to someone physically, but if they have a horrible persona then I wouldn't want to date them

2|1
    0|0
  • I may be attracted to her in a purely physical/sexual type of way ( I'll have sex with her). But as for being attracted to her for a relationship then No.

Simply being physically attractive is not the only thing a potential girlfriend must have. She must also have a nice character/personality to go with that physical beauty to make her girlfriend/wife potential. Without that internal beauty, all she will ever be is a ONS.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it depends on the way she dresses, and the air she has about her. You can often tell that, regardless of how beautiful, they aren't interested in any proposal unless you have a Porsche or something like that. And even then, you have to be careful how you approach her, it's like she has a publicity team for that...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I try to tell girls this all of the time. Just because I think you're CUTE/SEXY doesn't mean I want to date you nor have a crush on you.(#^ ^#) ^^

2|0
    0|0
  • No and here's why

Sure there's always one reason a guy likes a girl enough to consider approaching her, its not neccessarily her looks. But it really all comes down to who and how she is, this is key

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... pretty much. Even if she has a bad personality, if she's gorgeous then she's gorgeous. Just not relationship material... but gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope!
    i would be attracted to too many women than lol!

But usually that is the case, if i think a girl is hot/sexy i probably would be attracted to her, its just not true all the time =)

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, not at all. because that's not how my attraction works, if that were so then fuck d00d my life would be so messy right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really... like, I don't automatically wanna date every pretty or gorgeous girl I see, but I would fuck them if they showed up naked in my room.

0|0
    0|0
  • not not at all. i have to be attracted emotionally too. i can notice they are attractive but if the stars aren't right then its not gonna happen

0|1
    0|0
  • If I think she's pretty then I'm physically attracted to her - however, if she's also a bitch, that'll put me off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically attracted to them sure but attracted to them like I'd date them no. I don't feel that attractions towards all beautiful women.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, attraction is about harmonious vibes. I might think a woman is beautiful and despise her through and through.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm attracted to a girl that i consindr hot fo my standards basically...

0|0
    0|0
  • Define "attracted."

It's probably not so cut and dry but here's a few basic categories for you:

There's weak physical attraction, which is very common and I'll feel this everywhere. These are people I would have sex with if horny.
    There's strong physical attraction, which is more like 'omg she's so cute, I must know who she is.' Even though it doesn't make sense, it feels a bit emotional. These people I don't want to have sex with so much as hug and hold hands with. :3
    Then there's emotional attraction where I care for this person and want them to be a part of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • not always, sometimes i may find her pretty but not itnerested in her for other reasons like personality or whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • Naww cause I know I have no chance so I just say dammnnnnnn! then leave it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah beautiful girls attract men. But this doesn't mean I would date every beautiful girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • beautiful yes
    cute not so much
    pretty not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes yes yessssssssssssss

0|0
    0|0
  • First opinion yeah but I can grow to dislike them

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexually attracted, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am. ...

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, beautiful or is attracted to pretty girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Sadly I don't consider many women pretty or gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am and would like to fuck them but as a relationship no because that is determined by personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Na, there are some women who I consider beautiful but that I don't find attractive. Audrey Hepburn would be a good example, I can see that she was a beautiful woman, but if she was alive today I wouldn't feel the desire to bang her. lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • You might think a celebrity is hot in the same way you think a car looks nice or a film is good. Doesn't mean you would buy that car as your own or watch that film again or date the celebrity.

In terms of people, you might think people are pretty in that you find them pleasing to the eye. But it doesn't mean you want to look at them all the time, nor does it mean you like them in the way you like your crush.

You like your crush because you don't just find them gorgeous, you get butterflies when you see them. You think they are the hottest person ever. You also love their personality and would want to be with them a lot.

When you see a hot celebrity, you hear people talk about banging them, they are more of an object.

With your crush, your girl is someone special, who you idolize. Her doing something hot like you see in a movie, is much hotter than the act itself because it's her doing it.

Could you help me on my question pls? Would appreciate an opinion as well as a vote!!

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1370383-is-this-flirty-female-friend-into-me-am-i-into-her-why-do-i

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think so. A girl can be really pretty, but if she looks grumpy, insecure or like a total bitch then she won't really be considered as attractive I think. At least, that's how I think about it with guys.

(Omg, you have a tokyo ghoul background. So awesome!)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm not attracted to every guy that I think is cute. I can think that you're a total douchebag, but I'll still admit that I find you cute. But certain things about a guy can lessen his cuteness to me. Like of he's cocky or the player type hell become unattractive to me because those things are huge turn offs.

*I know you said guys lol, sorry*

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with @martyfellow, it really depends on the air she/he has about her/him.
    I mean, I would find guys to be gorgeous but that doesn't necessarily make me attracted to them, it just makes me momentarily infatuated by them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes