For the guys: would it affect you?

If you didn't have feelings for a girl you knew well, would you feel hurt or wounded if she said something offensive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hateful and hurtful words, can hit home even from someone who you don't know, an enemy, friend, or anyone else. So yes, words have power.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinion regarding someone else, however the offender should expect that if they offend someone, it will likely be returned someday.

As for me... I would likely show my witty end and turn it around... the only reason she makes offensive remarks is because she is an offensive person, and leave it at that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it all depends on the level of offensive that her words might spillout. Due to the fact that not all guys respond in the same way

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what is it that she said
    but i dont think i would be hurt or wounded
    yeah i can be pissed or angry

0|0
    0|0
  • if I didn't have feelings for a girl I knew well? nah it wouldn't hurt because we know each other well, at that point its warranted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly yes, a spear to the heart is a spear to the heart, it just hurts more when it comes from a loved one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation but I think hearing a crush diss you would hurt more.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes