GUYS, Why do you have SIDE-HOS?

Simple question. Why do you have side-hos? Why do you flirt up with several girls if you have ZERO feelings toward any them? Why don't you just be real with ONE girl? Explain Please!!! Thanks boys ;D

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, girls do it too. It's not just a guy thing.
    It's because they aren't willing to be commited to one person. You should either make it apparent that you're seeing multiple people or not even bother.
    You shouldn't ever lead someone on

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Selfish idiots...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• 1st let me say that I don't do that bullshit, BUT it's either because they need someone to fall back on when their MAIN HOE stands to play funny with the pussy. You hear people say this all of the time "What 1 bitch/nigga won't do, the next 1 will" so it also acts as a HUMBLER/KEEPS THAT GIRL/GUY IN LINE LOL.

Not sure of this but naturally speaking I don't think that men/women were even suppose to be tied down to each other but more or less nomadic horndogs LOLOLOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Sidehos - Never heard of that - For me chasing one girl is hard enough without compound it with more than one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexual variety... some guys are never satisfied with just one sexual partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't even do that, I'm a caring guy and I would never cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you got back up when you lose your main

0|1
    0|0
  • personally i don't... i go with whoever i pay :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Laws of probability. More hoes better chances.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep your options open, if there aren't currently any girls you care about specifically then sex is on the table with all of them, why limit yourself? Any keyboard warriors present can take their judgment and stick it up their ass! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Convenience.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes