He said I'm depressed?

My guy friends of two years notice that I'm depressed. He is the only one who noticed. Is it a good thing he noticed it. We have expressed feelings for one another. But how is he the only one who noticed

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He clearly cares about you. Are you currently seeking help for your depression?

0|0
    0|0
    • Na I think I'm just having a rough path in life right now. 3 years ago my mom had cancer so I took off my job and took care of her for 3 years. She's in remission right now and I can't find a job, it's hard trying to reenter the workforce after not working for so long.

• I'm sorry to hear that. Don't let it build up, if you aren't happy then you need to tell someone

Most Helpful Girl

• He noticed because he cares about you a lot and knows you so well. I hope you're getting for your depression.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya we both expressed how we feel about one another but we don't won't to act on it because if it don't work we might lose the friendship

• I know exactly what you mean.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• if you're really depressed, than yes its a good thing, he cares about you

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya I tried to tell him out wasn't, but it's like he saw right through that lie

• it means he can feel you basically ;-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• all men are f****t . why wouldn't they notice you? they are in competition to reach to to top f****t and become a whore.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't understand what you're saying

• maybe you have a connection to him? tell him that he feels the way you feel?

• Maybe they have experienced it them self's of have a gf that is

0|0
    0|0
    • There's been times where I had to be there for him. I denied that I was depressed, but he kept saying I was. It's like I couldn't fool him.

• I know what you mean as I hide it well but honestly sometimes it doesn't matter how well you hide it once you've got it you just know when it's in people even if they don't realise or admit it its sort of like a knowing... I can tell when my family members start to go that way I notice it instantly! Don't worry to much about why your family friendly etc didn't notice they proberly don't know what to look for like us, that does not mean they don't know you notice you or care they just don't know! Thank god

• Ya I thought I was doing a good job, but I realized I wasn't. I wish he wouldn't found out though.

Recommended myTakes