He said I'm depressed?

My guy friends of two years notice that I'm depressed. He is the only one who noticed. Is it a good thing he noticed it. We have expressed feelings for one another. But how is he the only one who noticed

33

Most Helpful Guy

• He clearly cares about you. Are you currently seeking help for your depression?

• Na I think I'm just having a rough path in life right now. 3 years ago my mom had cancer so I took off my job and took care of her for 3 years. She's in remission right now and I can't find a job, it's hard trying to reenter the workforce after not working for so long.

• I'm sorry to hear that. Don't let it build up, if you aren't happy then you need to tell someone

Most Helpful Girl

• He noticed because he cares about you a lot and knows you so well. I hope you're getting for your depression.

• Ya we both expressed how we feel about one another but we don't won't to act on it because if it don't work we might lose the friendship

• I know exactly what you mean.