Periods, do they gross guys out?

Are you grossed out by it? What would you do if you woke up to find that your girl accidentally had a period leak in your bed? Would it freak u out if ur girl told u she was on her period? I have really really painful periods and want to tell my boyfriend, but don't wanna scare him OP

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No periods don't gross me out there part of woman
    and she has a accident with her period just clean
    things up with clean sheets, blankets etc it's not
    big deal when your matured , understanding man
    my ex-gf would have hers and i understood her
    she even threw up on my floor i cleaned up after her
    than gave her kiss hey it's part of life and when you
    love someone it shouldn't be a issue.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• "Periods, do they gross guys out?"

www.smiley-lol.com/.../vil-oui.gif

1|0
    1|0
  • No more than any other bodily secretion grosses me out. People are bags of meat, bones, and goo. It comes with the territory.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would get turned on and want some good period sex and then clean the sheets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a fact of life.

1|2
    0|0
  • I dont want to be around it

0|0
    1|0
    • It smells, also I would know my girlfriend sat on my lap and It smelled

• Im not grossed out by it at all my girlfriend sleeps over a lot and she once had an accident and she was in tears but i felt so bad bc she couldnt help it. Also ya i want her to tell me so i can help her

0|0
    0|0
  • As a guy, I never knew how to react when my girlfriend talked about her period. Usually a combination of trying to comfort her, and being aware that it was a really bad time to say/do anything offensive.

I think its easier for a guy to get along with you when he knows a little more about what you're going through. Be tactful about how you discuss everything and he won't freak out.

0|0
    0|0
  • its nature of course not. ask long as you dont make fun of me for when I get random boners ill try and help as much as I can during your period and stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Does bleeding profusely for no apparent reason out of your goody bits gross people out?"

No. It's fascinating.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a natural bodily function, if that happened she'd be more embarrassed about it than I would I'm sure. They don't gross me out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Periods gross boys out. Men are over the whole "ew" factor and just accept it as a fact of nature.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes