Guys answer? pleasee?

even tho u guys talk to a lot of girls do u have just one girl in ur mind like before u go to sleep or just think to ur self only or to the shower something like that anwyas do u guys have just one girl in mind just at the end of the day

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah everybody should have that 1 person they go to sleep thinking bout OR IN my case I call them my closer LOL aka the last person I talk/text to at night because they're better than the rest of the girls in my mind ^^

• what if u dont talk to the girl but u guys r always staring at each others eyes and just yea asking about homework and even witthput thw homeowrk talk u guys just stare into each others guys like a lot

• In that case she would be that girl still in my eyes... Has never happened but I get what ya mean ^^