Guys answer? pleasee?

even tho u guys talk to a lot of girls do u have just one girl in ur mind like before u go to sleep or just think to ur self only or to the shower something like that anwyas do u guys have just one girl in mind just at the end of the day

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah everybody should have that 1 person they go to sleep thinking bout OR IN my case I call them my closer LOL aka the last person I talk/text to at night because they're better than the rest of the girls in my mind ^^

0|0
    0|0
    • what if u dont talk to the girl but u guys r always staring at each others eyes and just yea asking about homework and even witthput thw homeowrk talk u guys just stare into each others guys like a lot

• In that case she would be that girl still in my eyes... Has never happened but I get what ya mean ^^

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• It can depend on who I've been talking to and how much I like them. But it's usually one or none because I don't usually have many people to crush on. There have been times when I've liked say 3 girls and thought about all of them while going to sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do have a girl in mind like that, and i dont know how to tell her i am afraid of messing it up and everything going wrong and i loose her forever. She is the last person i think about at night and the first in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends if i am interested in a girl at the moment. if i am, i will probably think of her. if not i just think about random stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes. it depends on the day or if I like someone but mostly its just my anxiety scaring me xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally yes. One crush at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, too many women out there to worry or think about just one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes