Guys are confusing?

So I've like this guy for a while and it seems he likes me. He is always flirting and complimenting me but then all of the sudden today we were working on a group project and I was saying how we have to get started and he told me to shut up. Not in a flirty way though. He didn't seem angry because he was laughing and talking with the rest of the group. I don't know, what could this mean?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• It mean shut up. Maybe the way you say "omg we need to get started" sound bossy and he don't like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it sounds like he did not mean to say it the way that it sounded Is it possible you are only friends so he feels like it's okay to talk to you like that?

• Mmmmm... not saying we aren't friendly but we aren't friends. When we talk its always flirty like I said he's always complimenting me and touching my waist and teasing (not in a mean way)

• Yea like I said I think shut up might've come out not like it was intended