He's always the one to start the conversations first but when I reply?

When I reply back, he literally takes 15-20 minutes to reply to each meassage. Why the feck does it take him that long? It makes me feel like as if he was not interested in talking in the first place. 15-20 seems like way too much time. Why is he doing this?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about it. People have different paces to reply to messages. The important thing is that he replies, even if he takes long, and that he starts the conversations.

• You're absolutely right but I happen to lack patience. For that reason, I feel the obligation of cutting him off.

• No, please don't do it. Just try to get used and talk. It's no big deal. Let things go, you'll see that maybe it'll get better with the time. Maybe...

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha.
    Honestly, considering I'm the type that takes two days to reply sometimes, 20 minutes should be a blessing.

Odds are, his not on his phone all the time. That's a good thing. Don't let it get to you.

• I agree. Yet like I mentioned to the guy above ^^^^ there is a pettern though. Some texts he will reply within 2-3 minutes but most of the others it takes him such a lllllllloooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg time.

• Doesn't want to look desperate waiting for you text.

• Possibly lol Thanks :)