Guys would u ignore ur gf or come over?

I'm sick with a common cold ( in the non contagious stage now) , but what makes it worse is I'm on my period with all the killer cramps and all that wonderful stuff to😭😭. I texted my boyfriend and asked him to come over to just hang out, give me on of his great massages and he hasn't responded. I know he's able to respond be he posted something on Facebook 3 min after I texted him saying can't wait for a night at the strip club. Guys would u come and hang out with ur girlfriend or just ignore her like my bf is?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• If I didn't have work then I'd be over there in a heartbeat with chocolate, backrubs, forehead kisses, and I'd try to make her dinner while she watched a movie but realistically I'd screw it up.

• Yesss total boyfriend material over here! Thanks for MHO!