Can a guy avoid a girl and still like her?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't know
    Vote C
  • Maybe
    Vote D

410

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy can be shy and not want to talk to them or they could just not want to be cornered and forced to tell something like how they like them

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, it's possible. I've seen this happening with guys who were shy and didn't want the girl to find out that he liked her. So he just avoided her.

• Even after she showed that she liked him?

• So I'm not really sure if he's ignoring you now. Perhaps he didn't see the text, perhaps he didn't know what to say, perhaps he wants to talk to you personally... I'd wait until you meet him again to find out for sure.

• Okay thanks

• Contrary to popular believe, boys can be really complicated :P

• If he likes a girl, but it feels like it is innapropriate to, or that its the wring time for a relatiosnhip, they will avoid that girl at all costs until their feelings subside.

• Damn it

• @frost_byt3 so a guy will ignore her because he doesn't want a gf? If he likes her that much why wouldn't he want to pursue her?

• Not if he doesn't want a gf. This only applies in odd situations. Say a guy is best friends with a girl, but he is sure that she doesn't like him back. He can't tell her because it will ruin the friendship, but unless he avoids her, his feelings will never go away- so he avoids her.

Or say a guy is going through some sort of mental therapy. He wants to wait until he is more stable for a relationship, but he likes this girl and they just eat away at him. So he avoids her until those feelings go away.

Or say there is a girl he likes, but her parents have some kind of rivalry with his parents. A relationship would be way too awkward- so he avoids her until his feelings go away.

You get the point

• just pin him down and rape him :) then hell def know u like him and won't need to hid anything as u already took his virtue away lol

• Huh?

• why is there another u want me to comment on ;)

• Nah its all good.

• Yes a guy can like a girl and avoid her for many reasons including:

1. He is shy.
    2. He has been treated badly by girls in the past.
    3. He does not know if the girl likes him back.
    4. He thinks the girl is out of his league.
    5. She is really attractive and he is intimated by it.
    6. He thinks "wow she is so attractive there is no way she is single so I will save both her and myself the embarrassment and not make a move."
    7. He thinks "wow she is so attractive but there is no way that she likes me."
    8. He has heard gossip about the girl.
    9. The girl has sent a vibe to the guy that he has perceived in a bad way.

There really are many reasons that can cause a guy to avoid the girl he likes. Guys won't admit this but when it comes to girls most of us guys over think.

• Even when he knows she likes him? and use to like her?

• Can a plane crash into your house within the next 5 minutes? Yes, is it going to happen? Highly depends on the situation.

• Yes he can Become of shyness or him being afraid of she will feel about him

• There could many reason why he avoiding you. Is it possible? Yes.

• Yes because he's real shy and does not want her to find out that he likes her.

• @iron_man what if he doesn't act shy normally? Is he definitely inexperienced also as in are all guys that act like this inexperienced?

• Well in that case he may not like her and try's to avoid her

What Girls Said 4

• I sure hope so lol. I've had guys tell me they liked me but were too wrapped up in work or school to pay more attention to me.

• Yes for sure if they're shy

• well, if he is f****t , he could

• Your age, yes possible, past 23, No.