Hey GUYS! What does "Connection" mean to you?

Like if a guy friend says "The connection has always been there for sure." Does he mean like soul mate? GF? And what if this guy is always saying "we" when referring to him and I? Like "we will have fun" Does any of this mean anything? Also he wants to go to church with me for the first time haha... Can't figure him out :P

17

Most Helpful Guy

• How you think, creates how you behave. Yes, the language he is using means something. He trying to hint you. Most things guys do, is calculated. As far as a "connection', that could me different things to different people, but I think for the most part it means he thinks there is chemistry between the both of you. More then just friends, on a romantic level. I don't know if I would use soul mate on the same level as a connection. But give it time, you may be soul mates. And that would be awesome.

• Thanks @ Nerdvana awesome advice as always! I thought the way he was speaking was subconscious... but I do believe he is a very intelligent/calculated individual so maybe... What do you make of him wanting to attend church with me? We never discussed religion until recently and now all a sudden he wants to go haha.

• He could be sincere in wanting to go to church or he can just be saying that, because he thinks that's what you want to hear. I say you both go to church a few times and see how it goes. Time and actions will reveal his true motivates.

• Thank you for giving me MHO, hope my response helps. You are so awesome Lioness!!!