Hey GUYS! What does "Connection" mean to you?

Like if a guy friend says "The connection has always been there for sure." Does he mean like soul mate? GF? And what if this guy is always saying "we" when referring to him and I? Like "we will have fun" Does any of this mean anything? Also he wants to go to church with me for the first time haha... Can't figure him out :P

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How you think, creates how you behave. Yes, the language he is using means something. He trying to hint you. Most things guys do, is calculated. As far as a "connection', that could me different things to different people, but I think for the most part it means he thinks there is chemistry between the both of you. More then just friends, on a romantic level. I don't know if I would use soul mate on the same level as a connection. But give it time, you may be soul mates. And that would be awesome.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks @ Nerdvana awesome advice as always! I thought the way he was speaking was subconscious... but I do believe he is a very intelligent/calculated individual so maybe... What do you make of him wanting to attend church with me? We never discussed religion until recently and now all a sudden he wants to go haha.

• Show All
    • He could be sincere in wanting to go to church or he can just be saying that, because he thinks that's what you want to hear. I say you both go to church a few times and see how it goes. Time and actions will reveal his true motivates.

• Thank you for giving me MHO, hope my response helps. You are so awesome Lioness!!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• He is saying that he feels that the two of you have always had some sort of bond. I don't know that i think he means SOUL MATE, but he means that he feels that the two of you have a bond that is deeper than mere friendship.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's difficult to describe, I guess it's when you guys understand each other perfectly, you empathize with each other's emotions, the first person you think about when you wanna hang out with someone is him/her.
    We is used when you're referring to yourself and other people at the same time, so I see nothing wrong with that, depending on what the context is though.
    I think there may be something between you two, maybe he likes you, well, probably he likes you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, well I meant he hardly ever says 'I' so I just read somewhere the subconsciously means he sees me as a part of his life/or wants to. It's always us or we. Maybe he's just that unselfish.. lol

• Well, maybe, that can be the case. If he sees you as part of his life (which I believe he does), then probably that's why he says "we".

• Meaning you two understand each other and are on the same wave length, I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • for me personally?

it reminds me of internet connection basically... everytime i hear the word connection :-P

0|0
    0|1
  • When he says it, he means you can still give him a boner

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha umm I havn't seen him in a little over a year, I'm sure that's not it...

• That you have chemistry- you get on really well and hit it off.

If you like him, then you have a connection since you both get on well.

Sounds like you're having fun when you're with him. Maybe he's nervous to ask you out, so if you like him, make the first move!

Could you help me with my question pls? I don't understand what my female friend is doing? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1370383-is-this-flirty-female-friend-into-me-am-i-into-her-why-do-i

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He's trying to be really careful and not come on strong by being your friend first.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hot damn is he ever careful, we have been friends for 6 years! hahaha

• Show All
    • Yeah, good luck! Keep me posted will you? I'm going through something similar.

• Oh, are you? Please share... message me :)

Recommended myTakes