If the eyes are a window to one's soul, what do your eyes say about you?

Guys, how sincere are your eyes? What message do they covey to females?

1019

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• All's you'd see in my eyes is a "Sorry where closed" sing.
    https://vintagemetalart.com/store/images/closed.jpg

• I don't think it's fair for me to judge so...
    Here
    https://i.imgur.com/E9fCvgA.jpg

• I see intelligence and some shyness, too. Am I right? lol

• Well not shy enough to not post it online at least lol
      Intelligence? Well in any case I'm intelligent enough to be ignorant to if I am or I am not, I hope that's enough.

• Hmmm I don't know, that's something that someone else should say about my eyes.
    I've always been told that my eyes are very expressive, so I guess my eyes are very "honest".

• I like your respons! The question makes us identify what we believe versus what others might tell us.

• I think people see authenticity and kindness in my eyes. People of all ages strike up conversation with me all the time, so I think I seem inviting. :)

• If they are Windows to the soul udont wanna look in mine u may not like what u see I have seen too much death in my time

• Sorry to hear... pain is part of our human existance.. but thete can be happy moments to help us overcome... I feel your pain... love helps us heal... good friends too...:)

• I don't know what my eyes say about me the main color is pale blue, followed by deep dark green with a thick strip of gold. Eyes only reflect in my opinion poetry is the true door to the soul though.

• https://i62.tinypic.com/20rjq5j.jpg

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚
    πŸ‘ƒ

• They say fuck you for waking me up, I'm fucking tired.

• I believe I do have sincere eyes. But what do you see through my eyes?

• I tend to look straight into people eyes to see if they are a liar when i ask them something but other than that i don't know. But on another note I do like women with pretty eyes.

• they're not windows in my opinion... just tools that you need in order to see

• My eyes tell me, I belong. to the Darkness. You know like black hole. But I know he liedπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜”

• It's foggy, but there's a lot going on behind the fog. The visibility is just too low.

• That's tuff question I don't know what mine would say

• I'm good looking, and not to be trusted.

• You were so beautiful to look upon
    I could see the light in your smile
    Your eyes were the windows into your soul
    Your body was heavenly just like the sky
    Until all your good looks betrayed you, which wasn't much
    Counted on your counterfeit smiles for too long
    Your eyes are empty windows, broken
    The body may be here but the soul is gone

-Tears in a Vial, by Megadeth off their 2004 album, "The System has Failed"

• Very poetic, romantic, and tragic! A different angle on a common subject. Well done Anonymous;)

• My eyes fake the suitable sentiment for the moment, my eyes will say whatever I think you want them to.

• Do you fake things often? Do you think, guys in general, find it hard to be totally real with someone they are serious about?

• Ecclessiastes is an unappreciated gem when it comes to dealing with existential crisis. lol. Nighty night.

• Anonymous humor me and give me your feedback on my curiosty question. Thanks!

• im scared.

What Girls Said 10