Does anyone like skinnier girls? Please read?

I'm 5'8 and 125-30 pounds.
In middle school, I was made fun of for being a "stick" and told to go eat some more cheeseburgers.

I used to stuff myself with food in an attempt to gain weight (I had veryyy low self-esteem) until the point of eating way too much and throwing up.

No matter how hard I try, I can't have curves. I play volleyball, and go on runs every day. Plus, I eat a LOT.

I hear most men saying they like curvy women, but not many who like skinny ones.

So, I'm wondering-do guys like women who are thin/pettite?

918

Most Helpful Guy

• At least half, if not a majority of men, prefer thinner women, and you will get more desirable as you grow older and your "competition" grows heavier.

That said, there is a sizable minority who strongly desires curvier women, and obviously many of those won't find you attractive. Oh well - the reality is that NO ONE is universally attractive, and most people are only attractive to a minority of people. You'll do just fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a lot of setbacks to what men find "desirable." I have 36DDs & it's hard to find dresses/shirts in my size, wearing certain shorts can be really awkward, & I feel no better a lot of the time. I look like Kate Upton body-wise, so it can hurt when people call her "fat". But look at you! You're so much healthier than so many others. You have a graceful physique. As a matter of fact, in the Middle Ages, women with smaller breasts were favored because small chest sizes were seen as pristine, or graceful. That mentality is actually coming back, which puts you in the position to shine. :)

• My mom is also a 36DD, and she says her back always hurts. I think Kate Upton isn't fat.. just disproportionate? I think she has a stunning face, but her stomach is a little odd.

• As is my stomach. So I feel bad when people call her fat... because it's like I'm being called fat as well.