Why do some guys continue to propose that I drop everything and move in with them?

I've been getting this a lot. Guys I've known from the past whom I've fooled around with or they had a crush on me at one point or whatever.
For example, one guy last night messaged me on Facebook and proposed that I move in with him even though I live out of state now. This is a guy I knew in college and I only ever had a FEW conversations with. I barely know him!

Why does the fact that he barely knows me not seem to matter to him?

Another example: A guy I knew in high school but never dated and I've had conversations with over snapchat. He has said to me on several different occassions, "When are we going to get married? Where do you want to live?"

We haven't even dated. We would have to date for at least a year for me to consider that. But for some reason this doesn't occur to him.

If there's one thing about the way guys think, it's this

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Ima let you finish, put drop everything and move in with me, right meow. Your whiskers, I like dat shit.;)

• lol well thanks grumpy

• Well whats the risk involved for the guy, none. It's sketchy being a girl in general, the guy isn't afraid you might eat him or something. People ask friends to move in, so to them it may seem like their plan is working with a common 'friendly' and 'not obvious feelings involved' gesture.

• No problem scaredy cat!