If I confessed, how will a guy react?

in my previous question i said i asked a guy for his number, he asked why, i ignored, etc.
But i think he will ask why again, so im planning to say, "i kinda like you, thats why" really calm. If i said that, if he liked me i know he will give me his # but if he didn't, how will he react?

we're good friends and he was smiling when he asked why, as if he knew i liked him

03

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds like a good way to do it. But if a girl asked for my number randomly, I'd assume she liked me. I feel like confessing your love casually is the best.

• But do you think he will ask me why tommorow? A lot of my friends said that he will be curious tonight, lol

• I don't know. I think you're planning too much. If I were you I'd just make sure I'm in the right mindset before talking to him and improvise.