Do you think I can get him back?

This guy. A really popular guy. Like REALLY popular. Thinks I rejected him, but I didn't. Or, I didn't mean to at least. Do you think I have any chance of getting him back? I said I was sorry I couldn't go out with him that day and everything, but he seems to not be talking to me now. I try to give him space and to just casually post things on FB when he's online, but no interaction since =( What should I do? I don't really feel as though I should try to initiate a convo this soon coz he didn't answer the last message I sent.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• just talk to him, admit you made a mistake but if he doesn't respond after a third attempt then honestly he is full of it and don't waste your time, but don't be surprised if he remains kinda reserved if he manages to talk to you

• Ok thank you! And sorry for taking so long to reply I haven't been on in a few days =)

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt he is playing games unless you played games first... wait did you?

At any rate he probably misunderstood and now because you turned him down he has a bruised ego.

Your best bet is to ask him if he wants to go out. Technical he already asked you out first. but when you got back to him you didn't make any actually suggestions you just hinted. People especially men don't always pick up on hints.

• no, i didn't play games. i don't believe in that kind of stuff.

hmm okay, thanks a lot! =)