Why do I feel old at the age of 22?

Anonymous
I've realized that at such a young age I already want to have a family. Finish up my career so I can buy my house and be more of a grown up. Don't get me wrong, I know there are still many areas were I need to mature. I'm in a constant battle of growing up and being more responsible, vs. saying "whatever! These are my 20's." When I'm in my room I want to go out and stuff, but when I'm out in a club I look around and I see what's going on and I'm just like "na I want to go home, this is not for me." Also with girls, I don't look for just a hook up. I look for wife and mother material. I just can't help it. I see guys with wedding rings and I just think to myself one day I will have mine. I don't know if it's because I was raised by both my mom and older sister but then again I don't see how that may fit this. I've read some articles of people having an old soul? I mean I do believe in spirituality but I don't really see myself having an old soul. I'm just wondering if there are other people my age or close to my age feeling the same.
Why do I feel old at the age of 22?
Add Opinion