Is there mommy issues?

How some girls have daddy issues were they look for the love their father never gave then in another man. Is it possible that it's would be the same with a man in a woman? A man just wanting to be loved a woman And constantly looking for lover?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• It is definitely possible. Same way it is possible for a man's mommy issues to negatively affect his love life.

I dated a guy who's mother left him at a young age and they have since reconnected but he refused to talk about her or what she did to him.
    I once asked why he disliked her so much and he responded with , "I don't want to talk about her. We're eating."

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sure there are... I think it is far less common though because of how our society is structured- women are meant to be more caring and nurturing where as men only recently are moving into that position at all, hence why so many girls have daddy problems