Do boys flirt with other girl that they aren't interested in?

• Yes they flirt with other girls
  • No I don't

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but it is usually because they need self reassurance, practice or trying out some new moves on a "test" person before they use it for real.

• How do you know if he actually likes you?

• Most guys get nervous, jittery, talk too fast, blush. If he goes out of his way to talk to you, that also a good sign.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the guy has a natural flirty personality or is just easy going in general it may come across as genuine flirting but it's usually harmless in that case.

• We have known each other for 2 years. In November he asked me to hangout twice. The first time he was like "you tryna hang." I'm oblivious I didn't know what he meant. He was like trying to give me his phone number too. He is a flirt so I didn't know if he actually likes me or not. So instead of agreeing to hangout I asked him "Do you like me?" and he's like "We love each other." The next day he did the same thing and all I could say was "your confusing me." Bc he is/was he is a flirt and I don't know if he is being serious or not. I feel like I messed up since that happened in November and I want to make it better but I don't know how

• Yes we are in high school and we are 16. Should I just ask him to hangout?

• If by hangout you actually mean go out then ask if he wants to go out instead. the words hang out are kind of ambiguous. good luck! :)