Do boys flirt with other girl that they aren't interested in?

Do boys flirt with other girl that they aren't interested in?
  • Yes they flirt with other girls
    Vote A
  • No I don't
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but it is usually because they need self reassurance, practice or trying out some new moves on a "test" person before they use it for real.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you know if he actually likes you?

• Most guys get nervous, jittery, talk too fast, blush. If he goes out of his way to talk to you, that also a good sign.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the guy has a natural flirty personality or is just easy going in general it may come across as genuine flirting but it's usually harmless in that case.

1|0
    0|0
    • We have known each other for 2 years. In November he asked me to hangout twice. The first time he was like "you tryna hang." I'm oblivious I didn't know what he meant. He was like trying to give me his phone number too. He is a flirt so I didn't know if he actually likes me or not. So instead of agreeing to hangout I asked him "Do you like me?" and he's like "We love each other." The next day he did the same thing and all I could say was "your confusing me." Bc he is/was he is a flirt and I don't know if he is being serious or not. I feel like I messed up since that happened in November and I want to make it better but I don't know how

• Show All
    • Yes we are in high school and we are 16. Should I just ask him to hangout?

• If by hangout you actually mean go out then ask if he wants to go out instead. the words hang out are kind of ambiguous. good luck! :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on their personality. I go out of my way to avoid flirting to/from unless I do have an interest in that person. There are personalities though where people use flirting as a form of being playful/fun with another individual, or they view it as joking around with that person. I am deeply sorry but I do not think anyone here can answer this as it either means he is into you, or he just views flirting as normal to do with people. I wish you all the luck in the world with this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, it depends on what kind of interest I have in that girl. If I think she's pretty, yes, I would tease her, but only to a certain extent. A girl I like though, yes, most definetly. Nor would I flirt with anyone else than the girl I like.

0|0
    0|0
    • How would you flirt with a girl "to the extent"?

• Show All
    • Okay thank you for your help!

• You're very welcome :) feel free to message me if there's anything else you're wondering.

• Is there ever a reason not to flirt with a girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do boys do that tho? Like for entertainment? I don't get it?

• Show All
    • Is it that easy? I feel like I'm making it more complicated then it needs to be

• Well, you could start with a greeting or something. Maybe try: Hello first.

• Flirting is harmless and natural we all do it in everyday life.
    you can't just switch the charms off.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's the difference between flirting for entertainment versus flirting with a crush?

• With a crush it's more touching and feeling.

• Like touching where? My crush is constantly in my face, making weird noises, etc. But he's a flirt tho. SO I don't know if he does the same to other girls

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes