Mixed signals from a guy?

There is this guy I like at work who always pays me compliments saying I'm attractive and look nice. He also say he likes chatting to me and asks me to spend my breaks with him. Today he asked me what sort of guy I like to date or if I think he's good looking but then he never seems to take it further ie asking for my number. He also commented how I'm to young for him.. So I'm confused with all these mixed signals? What do you think?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you yes, asking what kind of guy you'd date, spending time together etc ., how much older is he? Is he single? That would determine the youth comment.

• He's 40 so quite abit older and he's not single

• You are most likely his type, but he is already in a happy relationship, and he most likely just wants to be platonic. Like a little sis or even daughter.

Also, small possibility he might want something on the side.

Most Helpful Girl

• He either wants reassurance that he's attractive from a pretty girl or he wants to court you and flirt wi you but not go further cause you're too young for him