Why would a guy drives by your house then turn his heads towards the window?

As if he's trying to look if he sees someone.
It's a guy from my age. He always drives by and looks straight in my house. I don't understand why he would do that.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably hoping to see you getting dressed or undressed in your bedroom window. He obviously is at least somewhat interested in you.

• Yeah I thought so too

• Fortunately, I know that guy. I think its weird that he doesn't come to me and talk about whats on his mind.

• Some guys lack the confidence. Especially if you're a hottie. Many guys feel that beautiful women are out of their league, not knowing that women, while they don't want a guy who takes no care of his appearance, tend to place looks at a much lower level of importance than other traits. If it's a guy you're interested in, next time you see him doing this, wave at him or blow him a kiss and laugh. If he likes you, that's a sufficient green light to flag him out of inaction. If you're not interested, well, blinds aren't THAT expensive :D

Most Helpful Girl

• He more than likely has a crush on you. Your house probably isn't out of his way but if he knows you live there and he happens to drive by, he might naturally glance in that direction. Have you talked to him before? Is there any chance he KNOWS that's where you live? It could just be out of curiosity, like hey, I wonder what she's up to...