How to tell if a shy guy likes you?

There's this guy I have a crush on. He's super quiet; never talks in class, and he is almost always by himself, when I see him the hallways. When we do roll call he doesn't even say "here", he just raises his hand or he says here super quiet if we have a sub. I'm not sure if he likes me or if he's just being friendly. How do I tell if a shy guy likes you?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• he might stare otherwise u dont know unless you go meet him! and no, meeting him doesn't mean asking him 3 questions and if he doesn't seem interested he isn't. WE ARE SHY. you have to make us feel comfortable and YOU have to make questions. If he seems uninterested he might just be scared. He will let you know if you are bothering him otherwise dont assume.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he stares at you a lot, or tries to get close to you he probably likes you.