How do I get away from this creeper?

I was in my homeroom class when, he told me to come to him and I was about to when my teacher told me to get in class because the bell was about to ring so he just walked away. I was walking in the hallway when he grabbed my arm and said "how you doing?" I said good and he asked me my name and I told him and so forth. Then, he said "you have a fat ass." I laughed and said thank you and he went to his class. 2 days ago, he grabbed my butt and I just laughed and told him to stop and he did it again and he grabbed my waist and kissed my cheek. Then, when we were at the library we was sitting at the table together and he out his hand under and started touching down there and I told him to quit because I didn't know him like that and that's actually really nasty. He just laughed and kept trying to do it so I got up and I told him to stop before I move and he did. Today, I was walking to the girls bathroom and he asked me if anyone else was in there and I said no and he walked in there too and I laughed and told him to get out but he just laughed and started kissing on me and tried to take off my stuff but I told him I heard a teacher and he said nobody is out there and I said but you never know. He just now texted me saying, he wants me to do it with him and asked me if I'm a virgin. I said yes I was and I said I wanted to stay that way because I'm not ready for that. And he asked me to send him pictures and I told him no and said can you please leave me alone. He said no. And he said he is gonna ride my bus and follow me home tomorrow.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a full blown rapist in the making. Not the feels someone up at a bar kind but the one that will pin someone down in the alleyway and screw them while they scream for help kind... You need to go to the administration and tell them that he keeps harassing you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to tell somebody, like the police or your parents or both. He's stalking you. Also try to stop laughing when he does things, he thinks you like it and that it's okay for him to "make a move".

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Teen boys are morons. Slap him across the face as hard as you fucking can (do it in front of his friends if possible) and report to a teacher/principal. In the future, don't find yourself alone with this dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • How did he get your number to text you? Tell a parent. Tell the principal. Tell a teacher. You need to make a change otherwise this guy will seriously keep coming at you like this... It doesn't make sense why you are answering that guy's texts, and telling him all this information, or laughing when he does these thing's if you want him to take you seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol.. is this even a serious or is it even a question i should say? U let him exploit u alrdy and still ask how u could get away from him? LOL! Funniest thing i ever read in a rong time 😚

0|0
    0|0
  • "And he said he is gonna ride my bus and follow me home tomorrow." <--- that was a direct threat... better report him

0|0
    0|0
  • Slap him across the face.

0|1
    0|0
  • i am woman hear me ROAR

0|0
    0|0
  • tell a teacher. but you aren't responding to him a way that says that you don't like him. be more assertive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes