Could he be interested in me?

So, there's this guy who I've known for a while; we were in the same English classes from Freshman to Junior Year, so three years. He's always been really nice an sweet to me, like last year; we were working in a group, and had to get up to present to the class. He knew from the past 2 years that I hated going up in front of the class, and when I said I was nervous too, he immediately started saying things like "Don't worry, we're all going to be up there together, we'll be fine, it'll be easy" in a really comforting voice. I thought it was really sweet of him to do that, because he didn't have to. Anyway, today I was walking into school, and he was walking in behind me, so I held the door open for him; he said really sweet/flirty "Thank you, Aleah" and I said "You're welcome". Then he held the second door open for me and it was the same situation, but with the roles reversed. He was being really flirt, and he smiled and I just found it to be really sweet, like I don't know how to describe it. The thing is, he's one of the popular kids, and I defiantly didn't expect what happened today to happen, so it defiantly caught me by surprise. What do you guys think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He maybe just nice person. It usually depends on how much time he spends around you.
    If he really likes you, he will find a way to (maybe not directly) to be around. Also if he touches you, tries to provoke you into touching (hitting) him. That means he likes you. Just notice your surroundings o. o

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes